Pamlico Christian Academy values the athletic experience in order to promote good sportsmanship, friendly competition, and healthful practices. Pamlico Christian Academy is a member of the North Carolina Christian Athletic Association.
The Academy offers the following sports:
- Cross Country (Middle and High School, Boys and Girls)
- Volleyball (Middle and High School Girls)
- Basketball (4th-12th Grade Boys and Girls)
- Cheer Team (4th-12th Grade Girls)
Partnership with Pamlico County High School: PCA enjoys a partnership with Pamlico County High School whereby high school students who are dual enrolled in both schools may be eligible to try out for sports offered by Pamlico County High School (including football, baseball, and wrestling).
Mr. Jonathan Altman, Athletic Director, leads our athletics program in coordination with our coaches.
Click here for a copy of our Athletic Handbook!
Cross Country Awards
PCA fields a cross country team that has competed in area meets over the last several years. We took the following awards:
- PCA holds the record for fastest time on the Middle School Course at the Pampack Invitational at Washington High School
- 2014 Pirate Invitational 2nd Place Middle School Girls in Greenville, NC
- 2016 Pampack Invitational 1st Place Middle School Girls
- 2016 Pirate Invitational – top 10 middle school girls in 2016
- 2016 Unity Christian Academy Invitational 1st Place High School Girls
- 2016 Unity Christian Academy Invitational 1st Place Middle School Girls
- 2016 Pamlico Christian Academy Invitational 1st Place Middle School Girls
- 2017 Pampack Invitational 1st Place Middle School Girls
To Get Involved…
If you are interested in learning more about our sports program or volunteering your time to help coach our students, fill out a contact form and we will get back in touch with you very soon. Thank you!!