New Student Referral Program
- The New Student Referral Program awards a referring Pamlico Christian Academy family with a $100 tuition credit for each new family that is referred, enrolls, and attends Pamlico Christian Academy. New enrollees must attend for at least one month after enrollment for referral payout.
- The referral program is for parents or guardians who are responsible for the tuition for enrolled students (Preschool through 12th grade) attending Pamlico Christian Academy at the time of referral enrollment.
- Families who pay monthly payments will receive a credit to their account. Families who pay their tuition in full before the school year begins will receive an incentive award check.
- A signed New Student Referral Program Form must be submitted. Please have the family you are referring note your name on their application.
- Incentive award consideration is limited to the referral of brand new families enrolling students in PCA.
- New Student Referral Program Forms are available in the PCA office or by clicking here for printable program description and verification form. Please turn the form into the school office.