Pamlico Christian Academy values the athletic experience in order to promote good sportsmanship, friendly competition, and healthful practices. The School has offered cross country, track and field and golf for students in grades 5th and up. Mr. Dale Belvin, Assistant Head of School and Athletics Director, will be working to add the following sports, at least in the beginning stages, for the 2017-2018 school year: girls volleyball, soccer, basketball (boys and girls), baseball, and cheerleading.
Cross Country Awards
PCA fielded a cross country team that has competed in area meets over the last several years. We took the following awards:
- PCA holds the record for fastest time on the Middle School Course at the Pampack Invitational at Washington High School
- 2014 Pirate Invitational 2nd Place Middle School Girls in Greenville, NC
- 2016 Pampack Invitational 1st Place Middle School Girls
- 2016 Pirate Invitational - top 10 middle school girls in 2016
- 2016 Unity Christian Academy Invitational 1st Place High School Girls
- 2016 Unity Christian Academy Invitational 1st Place Middle School Girls
- 2016 Pamlico Christian Academy Invitational 1st Place Middle School Girls
Meet the Coaching Staff
Our coaches have a passion for investing in our students to instill the values of good sportsman, integrity and hard work. We are grateful for their leadership both on and off the field!
PCA Athletics Director
Cross Country Coach
To Get Involved...
If you are interested in learning more about our sports program or volunteering your time to help coach our students, fill out a contact form and we will get back in touch with you very soon. Thank you!!