Our K-12 Admissions Process
If you are interested in enrolling your child in our school, the steps are as follows:
- Come visit us! Please call (252) 745-0462 or email email@example.com to schedule a visit with our Head of School. You are encouraged to bring your child!
- Fill out a K-12 Application for Admission and submit to the PCA office along with an application fee of $70. The Head of School will review your application along with past school records.
- Please review PCA Student Handbook by clicking here!
- The Head of School will contact you to schedule an interview with you and your child.
- If both the Head of School and you as parent/guardian agree that Pamlico Christian Academy is a good fit for the child, you will receive an acceptance email from the Head of School.
- Upon acceptance, the next step is to submit a PCA Enrollment Form along with a $200 registration fee other required documentation (immunization records, medical records, emergency contact info, birth certificate, etc.). Students will only be allowed to attend the first day if all documentation is on file in the PCA office.
- Following enrollment, an invoice will be sent via email detailing tuition and fees as well as payment terms.
We are excited that you are interested in admission to our school! To read about our Preschool Admissions process, click here.
Change your child’s life…
Enrolling at Pamlico Christian Academy will change the course of your child’s life in a positive way both now and for the future. Contact us today to find out how!