PCA Board of Directors
The Pamlico Christian Academy Board of Directors is a very involved group of volunteers who have the best interests of the school always in mind. They welcome feedback and involvement in the school from all key stakeholders: students, parents, and community members. Our board members are listed below. If you would like to contact the board, please click on the “Contact the Board” button at the bottom of this page to send an inquiry. Thank you!
- Jennifer Sanderson Alcock, Head of School
- Jonathan Altman, Parent Representative and Athletic Director
- Wanda Gordon, Secretary
- Richard Hudson, Parent Representative
- Hope Koontz, Parent Representative
- Tim Mathews, President
- Kim Peed – Vice President
- Dr. Joshua Rose – Parent Representative
- Kim Stark – Director of Lower School & Teacher Representative
Contact the Board…
To contact the PCA Board of Directors with ideas, questions or concerns, please click the “Contact the Board” link and fill out a contact form that will go to the board. You may also write a letter to the board and mail to the school or drop off at the school office. Thank you!