PCA Board of Directors
The Pamlico Christian Academy Board of Directors is a very involved group of volunteers who have the best interests of the school always in mind. They welcome feedback and involvement in the school from all key stakeholders: students, parents, and community members. Our board members are listed below. If you would like to contact the board, please click on the “Contact the Board” button at the bottom of this page to send an inquiry. Thank you!
Left to right in picture:
- Kim Peed – Vice President
- Kim Stark – Teacher Representative
- Hope Koontz – Parent Representative
- Jennifer Alcock – Head of School
- Vickie Sevenski – Secretary
- Tim Mathews – President
- Richard Hudson – Parent Representative
Contact the Board…
To contact the PCA Board of Directors with ideas, questions or concerns, please click the “Contact the Board” link and fill out a contact form that will go to the board. Thank you!